At Europa Casino, we believe in providing a responsible entertainment environment. It is an important part of our overall customer focus. When we say, “Good Gaming – Great Entertainment!!™” we mean that this is for your enjoyment – and uncontrolled or compulsive gambling is no fun.
We want you to enjoy the Europa Casino experience, so please play wisely and within your budget.
Staying in Control.
The vast majority of our customers enjoy their Europa Casino experience. Occasionally individuals may be concerned about their gambling habits. If you are concerned, answer the following questionnaire from Gamblers Anonymous:
1.Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
2.Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3.Did gambling affect your reputation?
4.Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5.Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6.Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7.After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8.After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9.Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
10.Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11.Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12.Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13.Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14.Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15.Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
16.Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17.Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18.Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19.Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20.Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions.
There are many organizations that can provide support and assistance to individuals who develop a problem with gambling. If you feel this has happened to you we recommend contacting a self-help organization for guidance.
The following websites offer advice and guidance. Each link contains help line numbers and an e-mail address that you may contact if you would like confidential advice and support.
- National Council on Problem Gambling – this US organization has a and a Help Line: 1 800 522-4700. They are there to help you
- GamCare is a British organization dedicated to promote responsible attitudes to gambling – National UK Telephone Hotline: 0845 6000 133
- Gamblers Anonymous – an international self-help organization. . Self-help meetings are available in all 51 states of the US, plus 43 other countries – check the website for the meeting location nearest you.
(Canada, USA mainly; also Australia, Denmark, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, South Africa & UK)
GamCare also has online brochures to help deal with some concerns:
First of all, let’s be clear: it is against the law to gamble if you are under the age of 18. Second, it is against our own Terms & Conditions. Europa Casino is opposed to gambling by minors, and has taken steps to prevent it.
Parents: if your computer is accessed by under-age children, you can prevent their gambling. It’s very simple: there are “site-filter” programs like NetNanny, PC TimeCop or BrightFilter that will prevent minors from accessing gambling sites.
How does this work?
- 1.Europa Casino puts special codes on all its sites to indicate they are gaming sites. We get the codes from the Internet Content Rating Association (see http://icra.org/). Once we have installed the codes, site-filter software programs will know we are a gambling site – and will prevent your children from accessing gaming sites (and any other types of sites that could be harmful to children). Now we’ve done our part – the gaming site codes are installed.
- 2.Now you do your part by downloading and installing site-filter software to protect your children. Once that is done, the computer is “locked” against prohibited content of whatever kind you choose – only the right password lets you get through.
- 3.Site-filter programs typically allow different prohibitions for different users of the computer.
Here are a few site-filter software product sites:
Managing Your Playing
For players who enjoy gambling frequently, it is not uncommon to overspend their budget some of the time. We advise that specific budget plans be made to ensure your gambling expenditure is affordable. For those needing some basic guidance, try these tips from the
For many people gambling is exciting and entertaining. They make careful decisions about spending time and money, where to go and how to have fun.
Here is how most people gamble responsibly:
1.Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it
2.Never borrow money to gamble
3.Set a time limit
4.Take frequent breaks
5.Balance gambling with other activities
6.Don't gamble when highly stressed, depressed or troubled in some other way
7.Only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses
If you would like to prevent access to other gaming, wagering or gambling facilities on the Internet please visit . Gamblock™ blocks access to Internet gambling sites on the World Wide Web. It can help problem gamblers avoid the dangers of unrestricted gambling.
A Responsible Entertainment Experience
We hope that you enjoy your gambling experience with Europa Casino. If at anytime you feel that there are issues that need to be brought to our attention please contact our Support specialists at any of the telephone numbers, chat lines or web addresses listed.